GCI Medical Insurance

All students should have travel and health insurance to cover their stay in Ireland. EU students should also have an EHIC Card to availl of free medical treatment with state doctors and emergency hospital care.

Non-EU students are required to have their own private medical insurance at a level that will cover the cost of hospital admission. This is a condition of your visa. Medical insurance can be bought from the school.

Travel insurance, for both EU and non-EU students, offers you additional cover in case of emergencies. 

You can buy your medical insurance with us!

Galway Cultural Institute provides medical insurance if the students require it. This can be selected when you are doing your booking.